Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Haunted Dolls

The other day I was contacted by a woman on a Facebook group that was oriented toward the paranormal. She made a post about these two dolls that she bought and was looking to give them away. She stated that "weird things" had been occurring in the home since she brought them back. So... I asked .. "How much do you want for them" She replied they are FREE!! So of course I said ' I'll take them" 

2 weeks later they arrived in the mail and last night was the first night they stated here in our home. We placed them on an old steamer trunk in the living room. Getting home late from work that night, I wanted to watch some tv and relax a bit before going to bed. So I cleaned up, and began to watch one of my favorite shows. I began to get sleepy and thought... " Hey!! Ill just sleep here and see what happens!!"

Well after a few moments of hearing the cats run around and a few faux heart attacks,,,, I realized nothing was going to happen. So I fell asleep, lightly I might add, but never the less, I think my apprehension of the dolls was more than the actual activity. But hey, it was the first night!! 

They look rather peaceful and content on the trunk and we do have several pets. None of the dogs or cats have had an irregular reaction to them. But again, its the first 24 hours in the home. So we shall see what occurs or doesn't occur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment