Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Why did I become a paranormal investigator?

First thing, I did not want to try and be the next Jason Hawes or Grant Wilson. I never intended to be something I would consider a "superstar". I did not want a TV show or a podcast. I did not do this for the self notoriety or the so-called fame. I did this because I wanted answers to questions and situations that I myself experienced. 

I see a lot of people and teams out there calling themselves EXPERTS. I have never called myself this. I have always referred to myself as a "ghost hunter". I have never put a title or a moniker to the explanation other than "ghost hunter". Everyone is SELF TAUGHT in this field. I did not go to school for this unless you included the School of Hard Knocks. 

I see so many folks loosing their way, wanting to be the next Ed and Lorraine Warren. I do not want that level of responsibility. To claim this level of achievement and all you have done is a few hunts, that is so immature. 

Some folks do an event or two and forget their roots!! I will NEVER forget where I started or why I began this journey. Once the pressures outside my control begin to try and dictate my actions, it is time for a change! I will NOT change who I am or what my group has become. I will not compromise my ethics and morals for someone else! 

The last few years have been fun, that is no lie. Even with the current public health situations we have had a blast investigating a few locations. I need to refocus MY efforts back to my roots. I am investigator. I enjoy the dark and damp locations that others think "too dirty" to investigate. I LOVE the silence of a building, to feel the historic pressures and to be able to experience the natural paranormal energies. I want to get back to my roots!! The REAL reason I became a ghost hunter, I want to experience as many paranormal situations as possible and try to answer the age old question:

ARE GHOSTS REAL???

No comments:

Post a Comment